What makes me miss from soto lumajang is koya and sambel lime ..
Savory and Fresh is amazing ..
Unfortunately I do not have a slice of eggs rounded ..
For 5 servings.
1/2 kg chicken meat (washed clean)
to taste cooking oil
to taste Vegetable cabbage (finely sliced)
Short sprout taste
1 roughly chopped prey leek
2 celery stems (1 slice smooth)
Duo fried onion
2 pieces of potato (for chips)
Koya coconut (50g grated coconut, roasted n smoothed)
Sambal (boiled chopped lombok + lime juice)
Sweet and salty soy sauce
1 segment of ginger. (sliced so 3 parts)
1 galangal segment
1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
1 / tsp powder powder
1 stalk lemongrass
4 kaffir lime leaves
1 teaspoon chicken broth
1.5 liters of water
1 tsp salt
5 cloves of red onion
1. Cook chicken in boiling water with ginger and chicken broth (15min), then drain. #Water broth stew do not throw away yaa
2. Fry ingredients smooth until just wilted (then puree)
3. Fried chicken that has been boiled until golden yellow. Wait cold Suir2 .. (bone insert in broth)
4. Saute the finer spices until fragrant, Enter on the broth ..
5. Boil back the broth and add all remaining herbs, wait until boiling, put whole celery leaves, garlic horeng and chives onion
6. Add salt, taste (do not be too salty yes)
Serve chicken soup in a container or bowl.